[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5920468/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/407082/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
We had another week of exciting football both on and off the field, especially the latter. Things are getting hot and messy with the Gators not only getting gutted by Georgia, but also by firing their head coach. We think McElwain’s issue needs to have a second look, but we’ll get to that later. Moving forward, we can’t believe Alabama isn’t the number one team, and the torch was handed to Georgia. We all know Alabama is still the team to beat. Rather, Nick Saban is still the coach to beat.
We think the Big Ten needs a “Bad Day” montage and we suggest a few coaches who need to get their act together if they don’t want to end up being another McElwain. We also highlight funny NFL celebrations and praise athletes outside of football.
“Everyone is trying to compete with Nick Saban.” ? Lindsay Grinstead
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- Why the season is just so bizarre so far and why our predictions were totally off.
- The Big Ten sucked so bad last Saturday.
- Why offensive battles are better than defensive battles in football.
- Who we think wins this weekend.
- Issues for the Florida Gators issues.
- The reason behind McElwain getting fired needs to be looked into.
- How do you beat Nick Saban?
- Funny NFL Celebrations involving Travis Kelce and a pretend potato sack race.
This Week’s Coach on the Hot Seat Award:
- Ben McAdoo of the New York Giants. One of the most uninspiring coach we’ve ever seen.
- Dirk Koetter of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. For just being bad at his job.
- Kevin Sumlin of Texas A&M. November has always been Sumlin’s worst month.
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? Shalane Flanagan for being the first American woman to win the New York Marathon since 1977.
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? Jameis Winston for doing a really disgusting pre-game speech.
Whitney MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? The Houston Astros for winning their first World Series championship in franchise history.
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? The crazy fights over the weekend, mainly the one involving the Jaguars and the Bengals.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!