[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5669802/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/407082/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
This week on the Girls on the Sideline pod, the girls are discussing the recent solar eclipse phenomena and the sports that took advantage of this event by adding solar eclipse themes in their game. They also discuss Serena’s unusually healthy pregnancy cravings and why her post-pregnancy in sports will define her from now on. Additionally, the girls chat about the most hated NFL players in 2017, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ RED group, and Odell Beckham’s weird press conference.
They also share their thoughts on the football pre-season woes, an upcoming NFL player strike in 2021, and Roger Goodell’s new contract.
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- Serena’s pregnancy cravings are not typical crave food.
- Why people will now define Serena for “playing post pregnancy.”
- List of 20 most hated NFL players for 2017 and which players the girls thing deserve to be on the list.
- Odell Beckham’s press conference after his leg injury during the pre-season game.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ RED Group and how it has recovered since it’s awful start.
- Roger Goodell’s 2024 contract
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? Multiple white players standing up for social justice.
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? To the NFL, the league, and the owners for extending Roger Goodell’s contract until 2024.
Whitney MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? The nice guys in the Fantasy Football League for scheduling the season around her pregnancy schedule.
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? Preseason football because it feels half-baked.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!