[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5190081/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/407082/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
We’re one week into the March Madness excitement and it has already been said that about 98.6 brackets are a total mess so far! How are your brackets holding up? On this week’s episode of the Girls on the Sideline pod, the girls discuss how their brackets are holding up after the first week of the competition, the horrible performance from the ACC basketball league this weekend, and the hilarious ? and inappropriate ? behavior of Wichita State’s Head Coach’s wife this weekend.
“People love to hate on Duke. It’s just like how people love to hate on the Patriots. They just love to hate on teams that have success.” ? Lindsay Grinstead
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- The great performance from the FCC and Big Ten Basketball Leagues over the ACC this weekend ? what the heck happened to the ACC?
- Lindsay’s “Bracket Bloodbath”
- Duke vs South Carolina’s shocking game results.
- Media morale ? is it appropriate to feature a crying child 13 times?
Girls on the Sideline ? MVPs & LVPs of the Week:
- This week’s MVP awards goes to: Atlanta United FC and their fan base for the incredible excitement and embracing the new Atlanta soccer team.
- This week’s LVP awards goes to: The ACC for their poor performance this weekend as well as the FBI investigation into Tom Brady’s missing Super Bowl 51 jersey.
Fun Mentions This Week:
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!??