[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5169279/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/407082/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Selection Sunday has come and gone and the Girls on the Sideline brackets are set! Are you ready? This week on the pod, Whitney shares her secret strategy to picking her teams for her March Madness brackets ? and why she says her bracket choices may change. The girls also discuss some of the new teams appearing for the first time in the NCAA this year as well as some of the crazy ? and even scary ? mascots we can expect to see during the March Madness tournament.
And ? stay tuned for a special announcement!
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- How technology has revolutionized the way we “tinker” and change our March Madness bracket decisions today.
- 5 teams making their first NCAA appearance this year.
- 5 Wildcat mascots in this year’s tournament.
- Tournament mascot rankings.
- Atlanta’s March Madness tradition ? and how Whitney found out about it!
- The girls’ Final Four picks ? may be subject to change.
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to: NBA’s Golden State Warriors for the great team culture they have created and celebrating each player’s birthdays in a meaningful, heartfelt way.
- This week’s LVP award goes to: Tom Brady’s subscription meal program ? you mean I may not look like a super model if I eat like one?
Whitney’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to: NIKE for recently unveiling their 2018 new product ? the NIKE Pro Hijab ? expected in Spring 2018.
- This week’s LVP award goes to: Brock Osweiler’s unprecedented trade
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!?