[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4976071/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/407082/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
This week, the girls are coming at you LIVE from the studio in Florida! Whitney and Lindsay had the amazing opportunity to interview several celebrity figures, sports commentators, and football players for the first time on the blue carpet at the ESPN All-State Florida Championship Party!
This was such an amazing experience for both girls, being able to meet some of their favorite players in football ? including former Florida Gator, Tim Tebow. Whitney added several more “girl crushes” to her list, including the hilariously funny, charismatic former host of ESPN’s First Take ? and podcaster herself ? Cari Champion.
The girls have learned a lot from these inspirational interviews, and helped reinforce why they love producing each podcast episode.
“It’s the people that make games so special.” ? Tim Tebow
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- Our interview with Rece Davis, ESPN Sports Center Commentator & College Football Analyst gives the girls some advice for talking with players, coaches, and commentators.
- Our interview with Cari Champion, former host on ESPN’s First Take, ESPN Commentator, and Sports Center Commentator shares her thoughts on being yourself and sharing your opinions.
- Jimele Hill ? Guest on ESPN First Take, as well as Around the Horn, and co-host of her own show, His & Hers, shares her interesting female perspective to the world of sports.
- Former Florida Gator, Tim Tebow, shares his favorite experiences as a Florida Gator.
- Commentator and long-time sideline correspondent for the FCC, Holly Rowe talks about the most memorable and challenging experiences she has had while working as a correspondent and her encouraging words for women passionate about sports.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Cari Champion’s Podcast ? Be Honest
Huge thank you to Liz McCallum for making this experience possible!
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!????