[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4770203/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/407082/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
This week on Girls on the Sideline, Lindsay shares her experiences of the Savage Race ? an extensive obstacle course filled with fitness activities and water and mud pits (think American Ninja Warrior? plus mud pits!). The girls also discuss what Mick Leach is up to these days and what caused him to get fined a whopping $10,000 and a recap of the NFL and college football games.
The girls also touch on the epic Penn State vs Ohio State game this week, Odell Beckham Jr’s latest NFL fine, and share their thoughts on whether the Raiders calling Las Vegas home again would be a good thing, or a bust.
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- What is the Savage Race, what obstacles are involved, and how Lindsay felt after completing the race?
- Could Ol’ Miss drop out of the Top 25 ranks?
- Who is Alabama’s real competition now?
- Mick Leach ? the coach famous for locking ESPN football analyzer, Craig James’ son in a dark closet back in 2009 ? gets fined $10,000 this week by Pac-10 for his comment about Arizona State “stealing signs.”
- Is NFL player Odell Beckham Jr going over the edge? He now owes the NFL roughly $96,000 this season due to fines!
- The NFL Penalty Fine policy ? is there any rhyme or reason to it? Any standardization?
- What Lindsay and Whitney think about the possibility of the Raiders going back to Las Vegas?
This Week’s Les Miles Coach on the Hot Seat Award:
- Whitney’s Pick ? Charlie Strong ? for leading his team to the 4th straight loss game while on the road.
- Lindsay’s Pick ? NFL’s Chip Kelly ? is he in over his head with the 49ers?
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? 1) Ryan Fitzpatrick, the former Harvard QB that signed a $12-Million contract the night before training camp started with the New York Jets, and the epic “football mic drop” events that followed, 2) Lindsay’s Savage Race Team
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? 1) The Browns QB position ? how many QB’s do you need? 2) Oklahoma Head Coach & Defensive Coach, Bob Stoops for the mindblowing lack of defense on the field.
Whitney’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? the elderly Cubs fan, Dorothy Farrel, who has held season tickets for the Cubs since 1984 and the awesome way she plans to celebrate the World Series.
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? the Florida Gators (wait..what?!) ? for the public mockery of the LSU team performed at the game.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!