[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4717519/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
This week, the girls are chatting about college football with special guests Greg Avon and Greg Melancon for a special Girls on the Sidelines first ever 4-man pod! These two great guys not only share the same name ? but they also share the same love of the FCC. Greg A. is one of Lindsay’s long-time, dearest friends and one of the biggest Georgia Bulldogs fans she knows. Greg M. is Whitney’s husband and a huge LSU Tigers fan.
The four friends cover all the bases in college football from this past weekend, including how Washington sent Stanford packing in Week 5, Georgia’s double “surrender cobra” moments, Greg A.’s stance on Georgia’s coaching changes since last season, and Greg M.’s top picks for LSU’s coach to replace Les Miles.
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- New blood, new teams in the college football competition this year ? spicing things up for college football fans
- Which game ending did Lindsay find most painful ? Georgia vs Tennessee or Clemson vs Louisville?
- The roller coaster of emotions in the Georgia vs Tennessee game
- Greg A.’s opinion and stance on the Georgia coaching changes since last season
- The general consensus in Tiger Nation over Les Miles getting fired
- Greg M.’s top coaching pics for Les Miles’ replacement
- Ever wonder what Lane Kiffin would like like wearing LSU’s purple and gold? (Yeah ? we went there!)
- The rumors about LSU come to a close ? Greg M. recaps the story
- Is the college football ranking system fair?
- Miami ranks top 10 in the most recent poll this week
- Why is Greg A. not surprised by anything Chris Peterson has done so far this season and why he thinks LSU should pick him up as their coach?
- The upcoming weekend showdown ? we’re placing bets!
The Les Miles Coach on the Hot Seat of the Week Award:
- Whitney’s Pick ? Charlie Strong of the University of Texas
- Greg M.’s Pick – Mark Helfrich of the University of Oregon
- Greg A.’s Pick ? Brian Kelly of Notre Dame
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award(s) goes to ? 1) San Francisco Giants and 2) Whoever or whatever is happening in the locker room at halftime for the University of Tennessee
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? Showboating before actually scoring the touchdown
Whitney’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? David Ortiz for his undercover spoof as a Lyft driver
- This week’s LVP award(s) goes to ? 1) Josh Gordon, 2) Jim Macklewayne for the horrible Belk endorsement advertisement, and 3) Whitney herself ? for making bad decisions in her fantasy football league.
Greg M’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? Coach Orgeron of LSU
Greg A’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? Chris Peterson
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? Leonard Fournette and Nick Chubb for their lack of performance in the games.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!