[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4678655/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
On this week’s episode, we’re covering everything from college football, the NFL, and we’re checking in with Whitney to see how her Fantasy Football draft picks are measuring up in the first few weeks of the NFL. We’re also going to discuss the disgusting “mustard yellow” jerseys that the LSU team was sporting this week, chat about the insane “mercy rule” in the NCAA, and recap the Louisville and Alabama game.
The last two weeks in the world of sports has definitely been an eye-opening, jaw-dropping experience for us, and we’re excited to chat about all of it on the show!
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- The stunning FSU loss
- The highly entertaining, crazy Alabama & Old Miss game
- Alabama scoring 14 points in 65 seconds during the first half of the game
- Old Miss coming back strong in the second half, scoring 13 points in a whopping 8 seconds
- Will Louisville become the next #1 team?
- Lamar Jackson’s incredible statistics ? thrown 18 touchdowns in three games. Could he be the next Heisman frontrunner?
- Clemson University finally showing they are a powerhouse force to be reckoned with
- What’s up with the new NCAA “Mercy” Rule, anyway?
- Georgia Bulldogs close win over the Missouri Tigers
- Lindsay’s & Whitney’s thoughts on Florida’s head coach, McElwain’s, reaction to Luke Del Rio’s open-ended injury and the “Brawling Coaches” during the game
- How Whitney’s fantasy football draft picks are measuring up so far
- Whitney’s “Trifecta” and “Illusive Unicorn” wins.
This Week’s “Les Miles Coach on the Hot Seat” Award:
- The halftime “motivational speaker” for Old Miss
- Luke Warm Seats beginning to heat up: Oklahoma Coach Bob Stoops and Notre Dame Coach Brian Kelly
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to ? College football in general (because you just never know what is going to happen!) and North Dakota State Bison’s for beating 7 FBS teams in a row!
- This week’s LVP award goes to ? The NCAA’s new “Mercy” Rule.
Whitney’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP of the week goes to ? Louisville for their massive win and electric atmosphere
- This week’s LVP of the week goes to ? Rebecca Walden, the Huffington Post Contributing Writer, for the ridiculous article she wrote about the “young ladies of the FCC” needs to “cover it up.”
- Second LVP of the week goes to ? The ugly “mustard yellow” ? Grit Iron Gold LSU jerseys.
Love the show? Join our Fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!